- Light Roast, Whole bean coffee from Ethiopia
- High acidity, smooth and bright cup with a tea like body. Tasting notes of Black Tea, Floral with a hint of Peach
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Suggested brewing methods: Pour Over, Drip and Cold Brew
- Origin: Gedeo region of Yirgacheffe in Ethiopia
- Sourced from small family owned farms
- Roasted in Springfield, Ohio in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every bag and cup of coffee
Our Ethiopia Yirgacheffe is a light roast, whole bean coffee with high acidity, smooth and bright cup with a tea like body. Tasting notes of Black Tea, and florals with a finishing hint of Peach. We suggest brewing our Ethiopia on a pour over, drip machine or as a cold brew. This is a very refreshing cup when brewed as a cold brew, perfect for those warm summer days. This Ethiopian coffee comes from relatively small family-owned farms in the Gedeo region of Yirgacheffe, which is named for the group of people living there. The cup is very much in line with the classic Yirgacheffe profile; bright and floral with a tea-like body. This coffee is expertly roasted in Springfield, Ohio in small batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness.