- Ground Medium for Drip Brew
- Light Roast, Whole bean coffee from Costa Rica Tarrazu La Pastora
- Average body and citrus acidity with tasting notes of Orange, Honey and Cane Sugar
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Origin: Tarrazu region of Costa Rica
- Sourced from Coopetarrazú.
- Roasted in Springfield, Ohio in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every bag and cup of coffee
Our Costa Rica Tarrazu La Pastora is a light roast, whole bean coffee with an average body and citrus acidity with tasting notes of Orange, Honey and Cane Sugar. We source this coffee from Coopetarrazú. Today the Coop assists its more than 5,000 members with technical assistance, low-cost loans, and affordable fertilizers. About 80% of their members are small producers with farms of 4 hectares or less. They employ approximately 10,000 people throughout the year, either directly in coffee production or in supporting roles, allowing Coopetarrazú to control the entire production process for their coffee from harvest through sorting, milling and exporting. This level of control allows for constant evaluation which leads to consistent quality year after year. We suggest brewing this coffee on pour over, drip machine or as a cold brew. This coffee is expertly roasted in Springfield, Ohio in small batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness.