- Medium-Dark Roast, Whole bean blend from Sumatra and Brazil. Our Sumatra Mandheling is roasted dark and our Brazil Cerrado is roasted medium
- A bold, full-bodied cup with notes of dark chocolate and graham cracker
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Suggested brewing methods: Drip and Espresso
- Origin: Mandheling Region of Sumatra Indonesia and Cerrado region of Brazil
- Ethically sourced from cooperatives who ensure care for the environment and workers
- Roasted in Springfield, Ohio in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every bag and cup of coffee
Our Kartika Blend is a blend of our dark roasted Sumatra Mandheling and medium roasted Brazil Cerrado. This blend brings a smooth, bold flavor without being bitter. You will enjoy tasting notes of dark chocolate and graham cracker. Kartika comes from the Javanese meaning Shining Star. We feel this blend is one of our Shining Stars! We suggest brewing this blend with a Drip Machine, Espresso Machine or a French Press. We source all our coffee from socially and environmentally responsible farmers and co-ops. All our coffee is expertly roasted in small-batches at our Roastery to ensure quality, consistency and freshness of every roast.