- Medium roast, whole bean Mountain Water Process Decaf. No chemicals used in decaffeinating this coffee
- A quality decaf with notes of cocoa and brown sugar. All the flavor of a caffeinated cup of coffee without the caffeine
- Above average body with a low sweetness cup of decaf coffee
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Suggested Brewing Methods: Drip Machine, Espresso
- Origin: Brazil Mogiana. We use the highest graded coffee beans from Brazil. Ethically sourced from local farmers to ensure quality growing and working environments
- Roasted in Ohio, in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every batch
Our Brazil Mogiana Royal Select Mountain Water Process Decaf is decaffeinated without any chemicals. This is better for you, the environment and keeps the tasting notes of the coffee. Our Brazil Mogiana Decaf is not a boring old decaf, it is flavorful with tasting notes of cocoa and brown sugar. We suggest brewing this decaf in a drip machine or as an espresso. We sourced this coffee from Cooxupé in the Mogiana region of Brazil. This Brazilian Decaf is expertly roasted in at our roastery in Springfield, Ohio. We roast in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every roast and bag of coffee.